Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day 63: Far from perfect... results still happening.

Well, as you all know, it's been a hell of a summer for me with an unexpected death in the family & the turmoil around that.  Trying to balance my life while doing PCP has been tricky to say the least and I have stumbled along the way.  Not perfect on the diet with little "treats" here and there, such as a beer, or non-weighed, non-PCP dinner on occasion, etc.  Also, a few days of missed exercise really threw me off.  Coming back from that hurt the most.  Finally, not always getting enough sleep, either.  It's like I almost need to go on vacation just to follow PCP the proper way.  I keep saying if I lived alone, I'd probably be able to follow the plan better.

All that said, I'm still really pleased with the results.  I'm in better condition than I've been in years & probably have muscles in places (back, shoulders, triceps) that I may have never had... ever!  If the program ended today, I'd be happy with my progress, but I can also see the light at the end of the tunnel and realize how close I am to possibly dialing in muscle tone that I've never imagined I'd have.  Also, it would be great to get my waist size down just a hair more.  If I could trim away the love handles & tone up my chest & abs, I'd be on cloud nine!

So, onward & upward.  I'm putting my nose to the grindstone & hitting these last few weeks hard!  Here's where I'm at today (new photos posted to Flickr):



 Here's to healthy habits,

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment