Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day 38 - Time to check back in & show some results.

Well, I've got a lot to catch up on & say.  I'll try to post a handful of mini posts to manage the topics better.

I'm gonna start at the end.  My results so far.  I've just posted new photos.  Here's a sample of today's pix...



So far, quite a difference from the start:



I know, I know... I need to get a little sun so the flash from the camera stops glaring off my pearly white skin.  I'm not one to sit in the sun unless I'm on vacation.  I will sit on my lawn mower or get red shoulders from weeding my garden, so all things in time.

Anyway, I've been noticing from past "classes" that it seemed like week five was when the real results began to kick in and I feel like that's how it is with me.  

I don't know about the rest of you, but I find everyone's photos very inspiring.  I know we're all starting at different places, but when I see several of my team mates having really great results, it pushes me to keep going.  Everyone should be really proud.  We're all healthier today than we were a little over a month ago.  Keep up all the hard work & push through the soreness.  It's all beginning to really pay off.

Here's to healthy habits,

Michael

1 comment:

  1. Wow Michael - you're looking great! And we're not even half way.....

    ReplyDelete