I'm continuing my series of helpful hints on some of the tougher exercises we're coming across. I know my team has been expressing concern over the pistol squats, so off to YouTube I went. Following are a series of videos, each with some good suggestions on how to ease into what I now know is one of the best exercises you can to to build leg strength.
So, if we all use the pointers above, then we may end up being able to do crazy things like this....
Michael, I meant to say thanks for these, they were really helpful, I still find this tricky but easier after viewing these. How is the freaky guy in the last one! Cheers Trace
Michael, I meant to say thanks for these, they were really helpful, I still find this tricky but easier after viewing these. How is the freaky guy in the last one! Cheers Trace
ReplyDelete