Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 10 - A long weekend.

Well, sorry I've been M.I.A., but we've had friends visiting from Florida, staying with us the last four days.  We also had a wedding to attend & we just got back from that today.  I've done all of my exercises & been quite good on my diet as well.  My friends (& wife) don't quite know what to think about my diet.  They've all taken part in numerous diets & are very skeptical with all of the food I'm eating.  They're not sure if I'm measuring correctly.

The exercise has been great.  Not always easy, but I find that I really look forward to it.  I can now skip up to 40-50x in a row before getting tangled up.  As a drummer, I'm really enjoying finding a rhythm & then just maintaining that for as long as I can. This is a great way to get warmed up for the hard exercises.

I do wish we had videos or better explanations of some of the exercises at times.  I've gone online to find YouTube videos on proper ways to do lunges, etc.  Having Patrick share some pointers or tips in e-mails is nice, but it would be much more convenient to have a link to a video in the PDFs in case we need to familiarize ourselves with the proper techniques, instead of trying to search through e-mails, etc.  Just a thought.

Anyway, I'm feeling great & working hard to stay on task.  Lots of temptations & naysayers out there, but I keep thinking I just need to keep my nose to the grindstone & keep moving forward.  The results will speak for themselves.

Here's to healthy habits,

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment