Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 3 - Skipping/Jumping Rope.

Well, I got my jump rope yesterday.  No more pretending to jump over an invisible rope like I've done the last two days. And guess what... It's a lot harder skipping rope for real & it really made me break into a sweat too!

So, once I started jumping, I wished I had a couple of primers on some jump rope basics, as I could barely do two jumps without getting tangled up.  Also, my rope seems a bit too long for me.  Off to YouTube I go...



So, I'll try out some of these tips & maybe one day I'll be up there with Buddy Lee:



Let me know if any of you fellow PCPers have any pointers or tricks of your own!

Here's to healthy habits,

MichaelB

1 comment:

  1. Interesting links! I've been having troubles skipping ropes myself and keep tripping so these beginner videos are useful for me.

    ReplyDelete