Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day 17 - Trying to catch up after breaking my routine.

Hey gang.  Well, I haven't posted in a bit & have a bunch of things to catch up on.  I'm going to do a couple of posts today, so that their topics are easier to find (I should be using the tags better, too I guess).

So the big thing that has happened is that I messed up my daily routine over the last three days and it has really screwed with my training.  Here are the details in short:

-- I stayed up super late screwing around on the computer two nights in a row.  I only got 4-5 hours of sleep respectively. This caused me to oversleep both following mornings, which caused me to split my skips (morning) & exercises (evening) on the first day and do all of my workout late last night.

-- Because of oversleeping yesterday & having a full day of activities right up until the late evening, I missed breakfast.  This screwed up my diet all day long.  Also, I was starving before I did my exercises at 11pm last night.  I had a yogurt afterwards to compensate.

-- I went straight to bed & crashed for a full 8 hours last night.  Maybe back on track?


My key takeaway.  I need to stick to my schedule of starting my days off with my exercises, followed by breakfast, etc.

Well, off to do my skips!

Here's to healthy habits,

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment