Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 2 - I've lost 10 pounds already (sort of).

Well, so far so good.  I've done my exercises the last two days & they've been pretty easy & mostly painless.  I didn't have a jump rope yet, so the first two days I jumped with an invisible rope.  My wife saw me today & just about died laughing.  Luckily she ran out of the house to take the dogs for a walk or it could have gotten messy!


Now, about that blog headline.  I thought it might be good to share with other PCPers what I've done the month leading up to my official start of this program.  



At the beginning of June, I started eating smaller portions, mostly fruits & veggies and lean meats, after I had spoken with my friend who had done PCP.  I also rode my bike to & from work a couple of times a week during this month leading up to PCP.  I'm happy to say that I dropped from 179 lbs (on June 2nd) down to 171 lbs (on my first official day of PCP).  As far as the diet portion goes, so far, I'm pretty much sticking with what I've been doing, just trying to be extra diligent. This morning the scale read 169 lbs.  So that's 10 lbs in one month of doing my own "prep work."  I'm really looking forward to seeing the results now that I'm actually following the program.

Good luck to all of us.  I'm glad we're here to help each other along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment