Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 13 - Seeing results.

Well, I made it through my exercises yesterday.  Jumping's getting much easier.  Here's my morning routine...

Get up around 5:30-6 a.m.  Have 1-2 cups of coffee.  Out to my makeshift gym in the garage.  Do my workout for about an hour or so.  Shower.  PCP breakfast.  Off to work/weekend chores/activities.

I'm finding that doing my exercises in the mornings is really giving me a boost of energy for the entire day.  I'm reading about people having problems sleeping & I'm wondering if they might be doing their exercises later in the day or in the evenings.  I think I might have troubles sleeping too if I did my exercises before dinner.  I'm having no trouble sleeping, just trouble sleeping enough.

After Patrick's latest e-mail, I've discovered that I haven't been doing my exercises properly.  I've been trying to speed up the process by moving along from exercise to exercise, skipping the 20 second rests and then coming back around.  I guess this is what you call circuit training?  Anyway, I'll stay with each exercise & push my muscles to their straining points now.  I'm sure I should be feeling it a lot more from now on... time to go find out!

Here's to healthy habits,

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment